Editor’s Note: The column “18 Questions” is a popular one with many Dillard Students, who may ask questions serious or facetious, insightful or inane. It is named after the year the university was founded, 1869.
1. Why haven’t they fixed the gate at the DUALS? I’m tired of walking around.
2. Since Lil Wayne doesn’t write his lyrics down, what is he going to do in prison?
3. Why is B.E.T.’s “Spring Bling” shot in the winter?
4. Can Kearny be good any days besides Monday and Friday?
5. Why are these females so thirsty?
6. How many times do I have to tell you? You’re not cute just because you’re a Kappa.
7. Why are there only five people here with swag?
8. Why do we always find out about school events at the last minute?
9. Is it really fair to cancel the “18 Questions” column just because the newspaper staff doesn’t try harder to get questions? (You can always ask random students on campus or use that tool called Facebook!)
10. When did Dillard Security (I mean Police) get cars? And where will they get to with all these speed bumps on campus?
11. How can administrators possibly get mad about students not following the “new” dress code if most students didn’t know it was being enforced?
12. What’s going to happen to me if I don’t follow the dress code?
13. Who’s going to be our next Mr. & Mrs. Dillard?
14. Are we going to support Chile, Hawaii, etc.?
15. Why can’t we have Spring break and Easter break split into two like we used to?
16. How many kangol hats does Stephawn have?
17. How many Deltas does it take to run SGA?
18. How many Collegiates does it take to tie a bowtie?