NEW ORLEANS (Nov. 10, 2016)
Editor’s note: The following questions were compiled by Destinee Ross from offerings of various students recently. If you have a question, tweet it to @CourtbouillonDU.
- Can the wi-fi be fixed?
- Why are some buildings so cold?
- Why does it cost to print in the library?
- How do you join the radio station?
- Why do parking decals cost so much?
- How do you properly pull out of a contract?
- Do you have to go through the Student Activities Board to plan an event?
- Why don’t we have more events after Welcome Week?
- How do you start a club?
- How do you become a student leader?
- Why is it $40 to get a new ID card?
- Why doesn’t everyone get book vouchers?
- Why is the greenhouse not in use?
- Why is the food in The Grill so high?
- Can companies donate to the clothes closet?
- Why is the grass not completely green?
- Is there really a 10-minute policy for late professors?
- Why aren’t more minors offered?